View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

#05 : aiyo... why you sleep here?

he gently stroke her hair to wake her up....

her : huh... oh .. hi...

#05 : aiyo.. why you cry...... oh.... sleep alone on bed ... can be ..... i understand ok...

he got up and got tissues from the toilet and wet them, returned back to the not so innocent not so boring housewife and wiped the area under her eyes, they were sticky, and she was rather surprised that he could tell that those were dried tear stains...

#05 : holiday here ma. must enjoy.... hmmmm.. you want me to say overnight here with you? i can say entertain client as excuse..

her : huh.. thought you booked one night?

he continued to stroke her hair, talking to her.. but eyes staring at her slightly exposed breasts....

#05 : can extend one ma... you want? i want you to enjoy this staycation leh.. sorry should have thought it through for you ... overnight alone not a good thing...

her : oh no. it's ok ... i'm ok.. don't trouble you!

#05 : no trouble la. make you smile. worth it. come i bought breakfast...

he helped her sit up...

#05 : you are not alone ok...

he continues to stroke her hair...

#05 : i will try my best to accompany you as much as I can.... ohh....... if you need to cry... just cry ok....

he pat her on her back... she wasn't crying.. wasn't that sad either... upset yes... ashamed of herself? yes... frustrated with herself? yes........

not wanting to waste anymore time with him.....

YES!

#05 : hmmm... you ok?

she nodded her head, which was buried in his shoulder... he was patting her back... she stared down at his pants, his work pants. the bulge was so obvious...

#05 : ok come let's eat, before the food become cold...

he stood up first, stood in front of her... she could see his bulge, right at her face... he stood there.. looking down at her.... he felt this huge lust also... looking at her, knowing that she was looking at his erection too...

it was awkward...

her ~ should I ?? should I??? what if.... what if he's so shy and leaves before anything happens again???

him ~ how.. should I joke? 'you looking at wrong big sausage la...' ... should I?

he reached for her to assist her to stand up.... helped he to the small round table where he placed the breakfast... he had bought a big sausage breakfast set for her, from this famous place in Kovan.

she saw it and laughed.

her : you are not eating?

#05 : ate at home ... i go rinse ok? later clothes too messy hard to explain at home...

her : yeah good idea...

she took a few bites.. heard the sound of shower...

her ~ how.... what should I do???? join him in the shower??? is that too...... gosh..... why is this so difficult???

she went to the shower area and turned on the tap to fill up the bathtub... he stepped out of the shower at that very moment to take the towel... he was wet and completely naked.. her eyes fixated on his long penis... looks 15 cm long now. she saw it grow and erect higher....

#05 : alamak.. didn't know you came in.. paiseh...

he reached for a towel to cover his private area up .... she kept quiet and turned to face the bathtub... not knowing what to say either.....

#05 : you want to soak ah?

her : yup. why not. if not waste the room...

#05 : that bathtub quite big hor.

her : yup ... meant for 2 people de.

he stood there. towel barely covering his penis.... awkward... both kept silence...

her ~ arghhh!!!

she stood up and let her bathrobe drop to the toilet floor. climbed into the bathtub and sat down..

#05 : careful ah. the water might be too hot...

her : hmmm.. ok leh... just nice for me.. i used to onsen. but not sure for you...

#05 : wah..... i test the water?

her : why ask ? this room is for you to relax and enjoy too...

#05 : oh ok... got space for me right. i a bit fat...

her : can...

she shifted to the side as he climbed in, FULLY NAKED... his penis dangling ..... then sat beside her in the tub... it was made of stone, rectangular in shape, not the usual kind of tub.. it was spacious, but not big enough ,

#05 : a bit cramped hor...

their arms pressed side by side.... it was awkward...

#05 : maybe i do this we more comfortable?

her : yeah sure....

she took the initiative, leaned her head on shoulder as he put his arm behind her.... pressing one of her erected nipple on his chest...

#05 : wah... uncle nice to hug right...

she could hear his breathing. it was so fast. the water continued to fill up the tub slowly. the remained in that position, both not really sure how to proceed. She could sense him smelling her hair, as lightly as he could.

#05 : so you like the big sausage?

her ~ finally.. he's making a move!!

she nodded her head...

#05 : went very far to buy one. but too bad a bit cold buy the time reach here.

her : oh.. oh....

#05 : hmmm. you oh what... alamak.. which big sausage you thinking... hahhaha..

her : tsk you ah..

she tickled him and it brought about a huge reaction from him.. he was easily tickled...

#05 : good to know also...

her : know what...

#05 : you like another kind of big sausage...

her : erm..... ok........

awkward silence..... she was waiting... waiting for him to say some thing like... ' want to try mine?'

her ~ come on!!! what is he waiting for??? WE ARE ALREADY NAKED AND HUGGING IN THE BATHTUB!!!!

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 07-03-2021 at 05:37 PM.