View Single Post
Old 30-01-2023, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 17
fateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant future
Re: Looking for a SD who intrigues me

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhabits View Post
I am local female in my late twenties and in terms of build I am of average height, curvy. Appearance wise I think I’m okay but you may be the judge, heh. Fair skinned with tattoos that are visible but I am not ang kong siao with full sleeve (yet, at least. teehee).
I work remotely most of the time, if I do hotdesking I would be in CBD. I have a lot of free time throughout the week in the afternoon so would be great if you are someone who can meet in the middle of the day. If you think you can intrigue me, hit me up with something and we shall discuss. Cheers.
Dear badhabits,

I am usually free the day. Perhaps we should do some meet up. Maybe we can catch some movies tgt.