View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 20
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future
Re: Fallen into the trap of the $88 P massage gimmick

I have actually been to 3 joints in the recent months, 2 in the west and 1 in the north. Took their 90mins package and for 2 of them, I was actually not expecting to get the P massage but ended getting it.

Most recent one was yesterday at the north joint. Was half expecting something but was also ok if it was really pure joint. Cos they did not mention anything about the 90min being a yang3shen1 massage haha... the ML did give a very good back massage. So i thought it would be clean la... then when starting to massage legs, she ripped open the disposal shorts from the inside seams! I looked like I was wearing a skirt haha... the rest is history la. rates wise was fairly standard.

Just sharing here. Please don't PM me hor, unless your power is more than 10. Thanks.