Thread: My Journey
View Single Post
Old 22-12-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Journey

The next morning woke up with a bad bad hangover from the red label and saw my phone flashing, messages from Bee saying she was very drunk last night but enjoyed it very much and her sisters are teasing her saying she has a foreign boyfriend now. She invited me to meet her again to join them after work for dinner.

I thought it was my last night in BKK so told her that i am meeting my client and if i have time will message her, keeping my options open. I remembered Jenny from Nana plaza and wanted to go back and take a closer look at the place. It was around 1.30 pm and thought go back to get some more sleep because it will be a long long night. Next thing i know my phone was ringing again and this time it was a call from Bee, i picked up and she just said "what number your room". I am thinking, shit i must have mentioned where i was staying last night, next thing i went down to the lobby and for the first time i got the surprise look from the front desk staff but i guess it might most probably be someone else tonight so might as well.

Brought her back to my room and she told me that she already missing me, good thing she need to get to the theatre by 4pm to make up for the first show at 5 30pm. I got her a non-alcoholic drink this time and watch some TV while we got comfortable. It must been a awkward 5 minutes before we locked our tongue again for the X number of times in the last 15 hours and she simply was pushing my buttons the right way, kissing my neck, whispering all the ideas of what she want me to do to her and humping me dry all at the same time. I started to feel i was the one being fished rather than the other way round. She left after an hour later leaving both of us satisfied and i sent her a text saying thanks and told her i will definitely be out late, could not see her before i am gone.

Got some food and slept till around 9 plus, though still tired from my little adventure i could not bear not to go and find myself some fun before i head home in 12 hours time. Head down to Nana and back to Casanovi to see if Jenny was around, and she was there giving me this wicked smile and the next thing we were seated on the third row. Today i was not the only customer and felt much more comfortable that the attention was spread out rather than on myself only. It was a show in there, cocks out both customers and the ladyboys stroking, fondling and a quick blow here and there. This got me excited and when i was looking at Jenny she already had her our stroking and sticking her tongue out looking at me.

At that point being a newbie i was simply too shy to do any of that in the public, so i told her lets go back to my hotel room for a better inspection of her body. I paid the bill and waited for her to change, while she was changing some of her friends approached me for a threesome and i had a hard time rejecting them. 10 minutes later, we left Nana plaza holding hand and back to my hotel room. This time the counter staff must be thinking this guy is definitely over to the dark side.

Jenny was more mild than she was in the bar, i guess that is part of the show to get customers. She was actually a very friendly person and like to watch cartoon rather than what she look from the outside. In our conversation she educated me about the hormones and the LB scene in Bangkok and some other parts of Thailand. She seem to be very well travelled and has a few unsuccessful relationships previously. Maybe i was too tired that night we simply chat and fell asleep, however once i woke up and figuring that i have two hours before my taxi pick me up, i got down to doing my work and she has a nice 6 and a half inch it was semi - hard. After a good 5 minutes it was hard and she woke up and we got to 69 before releasing our love juice on each other's chest.