View Single Post
Old 20-10-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: cumshot directly into eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
to me they are hurting the ladies.
I think she meant some guys like their ladies to maintain eye contact with them while the ladies are giving blowjobs. Some of these ladies give a CFM face while giving blowjobs and it heightens the enjoyment of the blowjob. If the BJ is too professional, sometimes the guy will wonder how come she is so experienced ah?

Not really sure what TS meant by cumshot directly into eyes. If he means accidentally shooting into the eye while doing COF, I think most guys here cannot control the direction our sperm shoots out during ejaculation. If really shoot a lot, hard to avoid having some sperm hitting the eyes.

Many girls don't mind trying COF but if you cum into their hair. Wah good luck to you. Many girls will get angry