View Single Post
Old 31-01-2009, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 21
cooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud of
Milf Ah Feng and Ah Hui Tarma for $120/2/2

Once again another pair of Milf Ah Feng & Ah Hui coming up intro by Ting Ting. Meet up with Ah Feng first as Ting Ting bring Xiao Hui for another appointment.Fast Forward abit………Inside the Toilet wash for me clean clean and gave me a quick BBBJ. Shiok…..Dry myself up me lying on bed waiting for her to come out. Start off with some Catbath using her almost C cup soft neh neh rubbing my whole body. Good experience for me as I never try b4.Now started her licking I play with her nipple.Hehe. Slowing downward open up my leg and go for AR follow by to my rod and gave me some good BBBJ again at the same time using her finger rubbing my asshole.Omg. That was 1 good enjoyment you must try.

Ask her faster cap me and she start her cowgirl. Although a Milf but her hole still tight. Ride for awhile she change to back facing me and carry on rocking while I play with her ass and neh neh. Change to doggie and it even tighter and it my weak point too.Less than few minutes. Throw white flag………….

Rest for awhile while cleaning up Ding Dong. Open door and it Ah Hui invited her in and start chatting with her. Ah Feng got to leave for another appointment arrange by Ting Ting.Just nice for Ah Hui to wash clean clean for me, dry up and she start her massage for me. Her massage is relaxing almost fall asleep. Catbath about the same with Ah Feng style. Lick here and there ask her put on cap and start riding on me. Her hole is also tight after that pump her in missionary for a good 10min still cant cum ask her change to doggie for my last struck. Pump for few min and explored inside her.

Stats as below :
Name : Ah Feng
Looks: 6.5/10 (MILF)(Extra Fat)(Wearing Spec)
Body: Let the picture do the talking
Boobs: I think almost C
AR:Yes
BBBJ : 7/10 You have to try it yourself to find out the feeling)
FJ: 7/10 (Tight and Wet)
Frenching: Never Try
Attitude: 8/10 (Friendly and chatty)
GFE:7/10
Damage : $60/1/1 (Excluding room and cap)
Tarma with Ah Hui: $120/2/2 (Excluding room and cap)

Stats as below :
Name : Ah Yen
Looks: 6.5/10 (MILF)(Extra Fat)
Body: Let the picture do the talking
Boobs: B-
BBBJ : 7/10 You have to try it yourself to find out the feeling)
FJ: 7/10 (Tight and Wet)
Frenching: Never Try
Attitude: 8/10 (Friendly and chatty)
GFE:7/10
Damage : $60/1/1 (Excluding room and cap)
Tarma with Ah Feng: $120/2/2 (Excluding room and cap)

Kindly pm me for contact.......