View Single Post
Old 18-02-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things you do in the massage room

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhbhbh View Post
Curious to know what people are up to. Other than the massage what are the things you’ve done with the ml. Like chit chat, drink etc.
sometime i post thread to ask what people do inside the massage room.. but hor also depending on the date lo.. sometime the ml and me will wrap dumpling together when close by dumpling festival.. or eat mala steamboat or mookata...

got 1 time is sibei special because now covid mah so i help the ml to clean the room lo... vacumm the floor, wipe the bed... lucky she never say to wash the towel or bedsheet...