View Single Post
Old 29-02-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone try internal sperm shot into vaginal straight after menstruation ended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelong View Post
I tried and successfully avoid pregnancy after i cum into my girlfriend. Straight after her period. I just want to know any bros also tried?
Few years back, I tried during the last few days of her period and during the 1st - 2nd day after her period end. As she requested for me to cum inside of her as she tried before and she told me that it is her safe period. So I choose to believe her since she told me that she tried before. 1st 2 month everything is safe but suay suay 3rd month... Haish

There is this suay month that I tried during her 1st day after her period end up suay suay she got pregnant... So I would suggest you not to take the risk again unless your ready to have a child.

I agreed to ArdenT that "The Chances is lower doesn't mean you won't kanna" That is very true.

Usually for my FB period last for 5 days

1st month, cum inside of her during 4th day of her period
2nd month, cum inside of her during 4th and 5th day of her period
3rd month, cum inside of her after the last day of her period end up this is the time when she got preg… Haish
My fb do keep a update of the day when we had sex and her period date inside a apps that is meant for this. After this we always practice safe sex by using birth control method to avoid pregnancy. but now fb have became "Ex-FB"

Last edited by HarumaJitsu; 29-02-2020 at 10:48 AM.