View Single Post
Old 11-03-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to finish when you cum

an ex of mine who was wild for sex did not mind (in fact enjoyed) creampie when it was her safe period, said it felt her feel more sexy.

I however did like to anal her, as she did enjoy it and was able to orgasm and squirt a little from her pussy from anal sex, I LOVED to cum in her ass. This again made her feel "sexy" from the creaming but said it made her feel weird as it would slowly leak out through the day.

I loved to CIA her just before her flights, she was a stewardess for a now defunct airline, many years ago. She is one of those super orgasmers, so I would lick and finger her till her spasms uncontrollably and squirt, then drop a nice load in her ass...
Then she would have to go for her flight, and when she came home, she'd be squirmy and all... I enjoyed the thought of her squeezing herself to avoid creaming herself on the short haul flights.
And when she came home and complained, I'd do it all over again and give her a fingering until she blacked out and drop another load inside her ass...
LOL

No longer in touch anymore, but damn was she a good fuck.