View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
orehcac is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
OKT - Rolly Polly.

Nut.

My 6x goin for her.

4 visits, normal package. During one visit last month, took 140/2/90 x 2 package = 3 hour but only able to pumped 3 shots instead of 4 since I tired Liao.
And for this latest visit also took the same 3 hour package. �� If have stamina can pump 4 shots, but I did just 3 shots due to tiredness again.

OKT as usual fast in his reply. Already went to her latest hotel before last week so already familiar with the new place somewhere central. New room bit small as compared to her previous 5 star hotel rooms last month. Toilet also small. But no issue for me. I came for fuckin not for long shower. ��

Already familiar with Nut so no need intro when both of us meet.

1st round - Told Nut, I wanted to CIM when she BBBJ me. Did 69 then turned her legs sideways, sucked her left tits and played with her clit. CIM in her mouth and she took it like a good obedient girl.

Had a 40 mins rest. Nut offered me massage. Told her no need instead I told her to just have her dinner that I bought for her. I was on the bed busy with my hp due some work issue.

2nd round - BBBJ me, we did 69 again. Played with her slightly wet clit .Fine tuned her erected nips. Then she cowrided me. Can see she already cummed when she told me she tired and she wanted me pump her missionary. Painted her, tasted her wet pussy juice. Soft moans then pumped her hard missionary. Gave me another BBBJ before I shot in her mouth again.

Had another break, she drank the milk tea that I bought for her. Chit chat. My HP bit busy as have this ex GL Thai gal now back home, kept on messaging me. Then realised my allocated 3 hours now left 45 mins. Told Nut let's finish this last round.

3rd round - BBBJ, during the that time, saw her pussy juice trickling down her inner thighs ��.... No need for me to do anything. ��.... Painted her again, pumped her missionary, sucking and licking her left nipple... Feeling tired by then, told her to just give me HJ... She gave me another BBBJ and soon I shot my load onto the sky. ��....

Washed up, bade her goodbye...

Conclusion - As I mentioned, this is my 6x taking Nut... Familiarity is already there... Her service is still consistent ��.. But being a man, I'm now tempted to take Nanny next especially since recently I saw a big boobs Jap AV vid and it reminded me of Nanny and all the positives FRs for her here. Every time eat same dish also Sian mah... ��... So Nanny is my next meal, I want to spread my love juice to other Rolly Polly girls too. ��..

And here, I must commend Bro Rolly Polly for his solid customer service. ������ Ever since the first time I took his girl ( Song ) and then Nut, I didn't experience any issues at all with hotel staff when goin up the rooms. Thanks Bro Rolly Polly ��
nice fr, seems song and nut still here. want to try Nut but hard to book