View Single Post
Old 14-12-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Minako....Japanese....Gorgeous Busty Kawaii Babe....Can Cim Can Swallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugenEG9 View Post
Met with this cute and charming lass recently, stats and pic 85 to 90% accurate. She had her hair bunned, wore heels and dress which made her look like a jap OL.

She speaks english so no sign language needed. after the admin was done, she was spontaneously a good kisser and frenches! :P

shower done and more frenching in her bathrobe which soon found itself on the floor and her kneeling in front of my hardness and giving him her oral attention, whch she did with enthusiasm!

more action on the bed, caps on and pumped her in mish with her audible moans quite a turn on. pumped and stroked her for quite awhile and then pulled out and ripped off the cap for the grand finale!

she giggled when i was spent and we chuckled during shower. she's a hot bod hardworking lass and yes a true bona fide lass (passport proof) from the land of the rising sun. bros do treat her well.
YOu are still around for FL swallowing BRO...hahaha...so did your armies end up in her tummy after you cum? Lolx....

I'M CIM KING