View Single Post
Old 25-05-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold
Re: What is the most important factor in finding girls for sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Singaporean women are in general very different from foreign women. But maybe your experience might differ.

Being Caucasian or wealthy helps a lot on top of being good looking, humourous and charismatic. Takes a lot more to get someone who lacks the overall package in giving a positive experience. Not worth it. I had a few experiences which I hate to be reminded of.

Once I met a local fat girl whom I just wanted to be nice to without ulterior motive. She ate like a pig at the restaurant and when I sent her home like a gentleman, no touchy, no hanky panky, she was still ok but suddenly when someone walked by, she shouted at me that she will never sleep with me and called me a creep when I have not even floated that crazy idea of doing that.. I was really caught by both shock and embarrassment.

Another time when I went to meet a local girl from a car club for a meal. Also, clean and respectful outing with no hanky panky. we were ok throughout but my friends started telling me later this girl went around telling others I molested her one day during a group outing. She was actually interested in another guy whom she was trying to catch his attention.

I got several other horror stories.
Local girls? Hell no...
Thank you for sharing your stories. I think it'd also be good to share the not so good stories also as there such to be things we can take away from it.

May i know if you are Caucasian or Good Looking?