View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Woman (or man), describe what your orgasm is like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatter View Post

Then questions to women: what are your orgasms like?

F) Does a female orgasm have a "loading phase", which would resemble in any way the description of a male orgasm above? A woman has no need to wait for some seconds just because it is necessary to move semen from a large storage X to a smaller temporary storage Y. So does the female orgasm include at all such a starting phase of some seconds (how many seconds?), when you know that an orgasm will begin quite soon, and one cannot prevent it any more, but nothing happens immediately anyway, one needs to wait for a couple of seconds before the orgasm starts?

G) If the female orgasm includes such a "loading phase", how do you feel during it? Which body parts contract then, or in which place does it feel special, and how does it feel?

H) What about the actual orgasm: Does the female orgasm resemble the description of a male orgasm above, at B)? Are there contractions firstly one per second, which then slow down and fade out bit by bit? Or is there perhaps just one long contraction, which lasts for an eternity?

I) Can you experience various different orgasms, which have different characteristics? What is the difference between these orgasms, and how are the orgasms produced?

Wow! This is really interesting!

think there is a similar loading phase for clitoral orgasms, for me there is a build-up of the sensations, my legs twitch and jerk involuntarily, then there's this feeling that travels upwards? At the peak of the orgasm, my whole body will jerk and my legs will clamp shut around his hand, then I'll lose sensation for a short while, there's this tingling or shivering sensation in my hands and legs? Not very sure how to describe it well, but this is purely when he is playing with my clit.

Penetration wise I'm not very sure if I really had an orgasm from just penetration before, usually he will play with my clit as well and the feeling is similar to what described above when reaching the peak, just that there is the added sensation of the cock rubbing along the insides. Sometimes I feel it more intensely so I guess that's when I'm contracting?

When he targets my g-spot, the sensation is as above but many times amplified, and I will feel giddy. Sometimes I don't even know I squirted until I see the wet patch on the bed or on the floor, but he tells me he can tell I'm going to squirt when I get a lot tighter and try to squeeze him out, that's when he will increase the pressure on that area and I will squirt.

Wonder if any other ladies experience it the same way?