Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
FordPerfect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

Here's my review of Lynn.

FL: Lynn
Race: Local Chinese Uni Student
Face: 8.5/10 she's adorable even without makeup, also she has braces if that's your thing
Body: 8/10 well maintained and petite
Boobs:8/10 32B, look great on her
Ass: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10 she really knows her stuff
GFE: 10/10 just above and beyond
CIM: Didn't try, but she kept hinting about it
Skin: 9/10 very smooth
Fingering: Yes holy she gets really wet
Kissing: Yep, like your long lost lover
Moan: Sweet and sensual
FJ: Incredibly open to trying out just about anything, very accommodating
Rush: Not in the slightest, she stayed for so long I had to remind her that we had to check out hahaha
WIR: Yes, I'm scared to try others now since don't know if they'll be as good as her.

Just a disclaimer, she's my first booking with bro SNN, so take my newbie word with a grain of salt.
Anyway, booked Lynn for an overnight session, met her at the lobby and was instantly relieved, she actually does look as good if not better than the photo. She's very charismatic and open, and after a few glasses of wine it felt like we've known each other forever.

Besides being a great conversationalist, she was also really funny and knew how to lighten the mood, easing any nerves I had. She's definitely intelligent and can talk about pretty much anything. I'm not going into too much detail about the physical aspect as that'd take multiple pages to fill heh, just know that there were a lot of rounds and she was horny and wet as hell the whole time. A lot of experimentation was done last night. Lost count of the number of orgasms we've had. At one point I was doggying her on the wide window with KLCC in the backdrop and before we knew it we were cuddling and petting heavily even after we kept saying we should sleep. There was very little actual sleeping heh.

She mentioned however that she rarely takes customers depending on her mood, so I guess I was really lucky. If you do get the opportunity to take her, treat her nicely and take care of her, and she'll definitely return the favour, fulfilling both sexually and emotionally (: