Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 28-11-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 2
rckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Normally for 9k Baht, you can experience one entire night of fun with at least 4-6 ladies in your own VIP room. I spent 12k Baht to get the entire staff piss drunk, together with the ladies. All ladies vying for my attention and wanted to go back hotel with me. Sadly none wanted a threesome+ so i settled on just 1 for 2.5k baht. Same Patong beach. Sep 2022.

The trick here is not to pay the ferris wheel (cuz LD expensive), but instead to buy a bottle of liquor (sangsom, red label or whatever is the cheapest whiskey avail) then put 50-100 baht tips for each shot every person take(make sure the shot gao gao one). End of the day, they work for tips, not for the bar/club. 100 baht per shot, i like to see how many shots each person can take before they start stripping haha... End of the day you leave the joint a much happier man. I even put down 2k baht for whoever wanna finish half btl, and slowly decrease as the btl get lesser. Eventually one of the bapok took 1/5 of the btl for 500baht...

Chiong smart, and your wallet will thank you
Thanks bro which establishment is this!