Thread: Raw with MLs
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
i remember a few years back before covid - i used to patronise a ML from PRC located in one of the old shopping malls in the East (beside a hotel) - she run the half-shop space alone

in the begining, she keep insisting she is a sport therapist and had several certificates on display - so no hanky panky .. but because she is one of the few who can do a damn good sexy massage, i go to her quite often.

slowly, the sexy massage will end with a HJ, then BJ then finally FJ.. she will always remind me to come during her last slot (around 9pm) and she will let me in, lock her shop and shut off the lights at the counter and then proceed to the room behind...she will usually give me a good 30 mins of sexy massage and then we will proceed with FJ..

slowly, she will put on sexy lingerie and tease me when she found out i have panty fetish. she enjoys sex as much as me and in several occasion, she only charge me for the massage and nothing else

during massage we will chat about anything - and one day the topic of 3P came about and she ask if i would like to try as her friend (another PRC) is very wild and runs a shop a few units away - her friend is also the one that recommend this shop to her so they are very tight.

i told her i want to try and she told me she will message her and ask.. after 20 mins of her sexy massage, i was hard and she was stroking my rod making me even harder... her phone rang and she left the room to open the door. they chat for a while outside and when she enter, i was pleased.

her friend Wei Wei is prob in her early 40s, she is in her tees and jeans (hermes belt, Versace tee and a Dior bag) - and she quickly get down on her business... turn off the lights outside and she started stripping.. i musy say i was impressed, CK bra and panties (not the usual PRC thick bra and undies you see)

my ML started fondling my rod and weiwei came towards me and started sucking my nipples - she dont kiss so had to change position several times so i can kiss my ML and weiwei will BJ me.

we fucked of course, it was kinky .. she was wild, went on top of me and pull her panties aside and enter me while my ML suck my nipples and kiss me..

we changed a variety of position and finally i came doggy on her and kissing my ML . . she keep saying my load was thick while she clean up

after that we proceed to Joo Chiat for supper - we did it 2 more times before Covid happened... once with her alone and once with both of them again.

both of them disappeared since 2021 - wechat and whatsapp no replies
These are the type of encounter that makes us miss them. Commercial yet not commercial. Commercial, as no kissing with her friend, non commercial as you don't pay for the sex bit.
Anyway, good experience to have and remember.