Old 11-06-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Bro Starvinmarvin, thanks for sharing ! It reminds me of my good old times when i first visit kapoo joint 8 years ago in Rama9, more than 10 girls to choose and all looked very young and pretty. The price was 2k baht, 90mins come with 1BJ and 1HJ. That time i was quite innocent and thought that those university girls will not accept any FJ/FS.

Fast forward to Y2017 till now when i start travelling to bangkok more frequent, i noticed that the numbers of girls from each kapoo joint has significant drop less than 6 persons and selection was not as good as last time. The FJ quote that i usually get is around 3k-5k (on top of what i have paid) which is extremely expensive. Probably they knew that i am tourist and not able to speak thai.

You have correctly pointed out that communication is a problem and massage is almost non-existence in those place. However the thrilling of the kapoo for me is having a young, inexperience and innocent university are often not in this trade, willing to provide HJ/BJ and even FJ, it is the experience i am not able to find in massage parlor or common FJ joint.

Speak about Society kapoo joint near phrom phong, i have been there twice but i think the girls quality were normal and the price was on extremely high side (about 3k , 60mins with 1 HJ). I think we can find better selection with lower price in other area outside sukhumvit.

Bro looking forward more on your writeup/ FR on your kapoo joint cheers !