View Single Post
Old 18-10-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How to start a FB (炮友)relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inku View Post
Just to share.

I have my fair share of rejects because I'm married and also ladies who don't mind that I am married.
I have had true ONS and also those catfish moments (wah when meet up scare die me).

I think to have a proper FB also need some time invested in it, no woman likes to be just an object for sexual satisfaction, they need attention, care and some form of connection.

Simple things like how's your day? Or well wishes when they are ill goes a long way.
But remember to stop short of going the extra mile, you would want to keep the FB relationship balanced and not send a wrong signal.

Some women may be swayed into romantic thoughts and that will get you into hot soup.
I currently have a FB a few years older than me, she knows I'm married.
We meet once in a while for simple coffee shop meals without any sexual intimacy after, just like normal friends.
Other time we really just meet up and unleash our sexual hunger.
Normal days just usual chatting like friends.
yeah need time to build up relationship, let people has confidence on you first