View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
The 1 day after arrival and check in SGV i went straight to the street with a big signboard with the text 'Which Pink Lady ger wanna fuck wiv me for LT?'. First ger turn up around 2pm, she is a ang pai of Pink Lady, we call her PL1. Must say i like her becoz not only she is sexy and her service is much beter than any farm gers i have tried. Also i like the expensive bra and underwear she wear, that make me more horny lah. hahaha... after i have screwed her she need to collect her car from car wash. She will be back for overnite later. The same nite Frank bring us for diner in Restaurant Hong Kong, this place is much cheaper than Hong Yock and the food oso beter. After the diner i call PL1 told her no need to come liao coz i wanna go Kiss Channel without ger that i have never done b4... i oso sense i will get another ger later. I paid PL1 2000B + 500B tip. Pls dont flame me for spoilt market... ppls know me will understand why all the ger like me coz i always treat gers very well.

B4 PL1 came we have oredi found a sholl ger for bro KLKOOL. Her price is 2000B without nego.... bro KLKOOL oso very loaded 1 so no need to nego, straight he paid. Hope he wont think i earn comm.

to be continue....
BTW, Dekuip screw PL1 until her period come....hahaha For her quality, 2k is a steal

As for my ger, the last night after she came back from Paragon, I make her an offer, if she can drive me crazy, I will give her 1000 baht tip. WOW, talk about motivation. We fucked each other so hard and long when I finally came, the cd almost burst hehehehe
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.