View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Hello Everyone:

I apologise (if necessary) for sounding so pessimistic but I heard rumours 1612 Nana is leaving on 17th Aug.

I also heard rumours 4 girls from 1669 are leaving soon.

Shinobi
FR on Nana 1612 (from the archives......though I wish I can snuck in and have an RTF. She must be so horny and lusting for me )

Oh that luscious babe!

Gal: Nana
Height: ~160cm
Boobies: A+ or early B. Gently undulating.
Distinguishing features - Oh that face, bronze died mid length tresses
Skin: Fair damsel
Pussy: Yummy

She reminds me of a very pretty colleague who I had a major crush on. This gave an extra oomph to the fucking.

We started on a fondling note. Her pink lipstick got imprinted on my sleeve. We had a laugh and she swung into action to remove the stain.

Nana gave me a thorough scrubbing in the shower. There was minimal rubba rubba action.

On the bed she started with a sold massage and then rubbed her boobles over my back and torso. I got her to relax on top of me as my hands explored her luscious body. She then proceeded with a catbath which ended with a satisfying bbbj. She had a bit of gag reflex as she tried to deep throat me. Much appreciated it was

We then proceeded to 69, so that my tongue could soothe her. She must have liked my tongue fu because after she time she turned on her back and gave me full access to her sweet love hole.

It was time for another round of mutual felatio. I wanted to turn her around, get her on all fours and savour those healthy thighs, hips and love hole. She was however, too wet and needed me inside her.

We proceeded to fuck each other in various missionary positions. She grabbed me and thrust me into her. I was not ready to cum so easily. We turned to doggy and I had a good satisfying fucking experience at different speeds. She reminds me so much of a beautiful colleague that I just wanted to go on without releasing my spermies.

She has such a lovely arse that I had to eventually shoot my load into her (within the prophylactic device).

We cuddled up afterwards and went through the 6 pages of my chinese text book. Our tryst ended with my giving her a brief massage.

Please note that even without frenching the experience was shioklicious. I feel like going back right now for another round...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else