Thread: DARING
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 20
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold
Re: DARING

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachachang4 View Post
Reminds me of an incident many years ago.
My platoon commander was with his girlfriend at a dark spot in the carpark at ECP near to Fort road side. They were both in the backseat having sex when they saw a face pressed against their car window. My PC got out and chased that guy and managed to catch him under the Fort road flyover and a fight broke out between them. The police came (dunno who call them) and all were brought back to Geylang Police HQ.
We were all speculating our PC and his GF will get charged for having sex in public..... but it was the other guy who was charged in court for voyeurism. No charges were laid against my PC by the police and nothing happened to him..... except for some publicity coz his case was reported in the media.
it’s weird that ur PC beat the person up cos if he don’t want people to see then do it in the room. do outdoor then when people see it and he beat that person up