View Single Post
Old 30-10-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Legal Lobang in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
do you blame your wife for this situation?
when ever me n wife fight mostly is about work
she will say its all her fault we move back to thai 555
Don't bro... I've been down that road till the point of nearly divorce. My wife graduate from F&B no work experience straight out of university and we build the business together. The first 2 years our marriage suffered disastrously. I met problem after problem and my world logics didn't work here. I have the experience and know what it takes to setup a business but my skill and knowledge is useless here. Fuck, even my management skill is not working here. Letting out my frustration is to pin it on my wife which is really my mistake. After 2 years I started to speak some thai and dealing somethings myself I started to understand that it's not my wife's fault. Our way of doing business is not compatible with these animals. My wife already followed my instructions to the dot but as long it consist of another party it will not happen as we planned. As I said, Khun Thai Ki Yi Cha... they rather don't let you get what you want even if it's a win win situation.

But today my wife is very different compared 6 years ago. The sao sao has matured become Je liao. Example, few years ago I wanted to rent a factory but the price is 250k/m... space is too big 4.5 rai so end up not renting. Last week I saw that other people had rented it but their operation doesn't take up so much space so I ask my wife to call them if they would like to rent 1 rai to us for storage. The owner told my wife can... 200k p/m... my wife answer is, "stack 2 pillows"... owner: what? Wife: Pai Fan!(dream). I shocked... wife put down the phone angry and say... Why khun thai so greedy? The more they stay with us the more they also hate their countrymen.