View Single Post
Old 15-09-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Your wife still not that old right 555555 cuz the impression i have about a mature thai lady boss and some lady sup (having interest in the biz) is that they mostly are seen very capable of managing people during work. Thai manage thai mah.
That's also another problem... she's just late 20s. Thai people like to see ranking... the Pi/Nong/Loong/Pa problem. When you call someone Pi/Loong/Pa, they think that you should listen to them instead of them listening to you. When you call someone Nong, they think they are ok to make mistakes and you should be understanding to their laziness, stupidness, etc.

Now my wife just call every staff Khun (name). Not happy fuck off. In turn slowly now everyone call her Pi. She doesn't like to do that too... but she came to understand that it lessen a lot of craps and job gets done.

Now you understand why the HiSo family so stuck up and dog eye see people low... these people have to be treated this way. The locals already knew it... just that we foreigners naive...

Thai manage thai? Better be careful... by the time you know, already lost a limb.