View Single Post
Old 13-04-2024, 02:11 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanleo View Post
Haha good topic, I'm sure many of us have fallen in & out of love many times

Assuming she treats you exclusively...
She still interacts with tons of guys on a daily basis, she might fall in love with another
However, it is definitely possible to have mutual romance w a ML (speaking from exp)

I know many bros here yearn a romantic relationship with a ML
But when you add up the costs, the romance will cost more than the deed at a shop.
Bring the girl out for meals, spend the night with her, bring her for vacation.
Even if she really loves you, it takes up a lot of time + money

So do the math, which side will you lean on... romance or commercial?

Try it once, and you'll understand
I would attribute it to something or some feeling we get that we can't get elsewhere.

I mean if it substitutable then honestly, any woman or pussy will suffice

But when it seems like there is only one, then you try your best to keep the feeling, the relationship, the emotions of loss when you feel you lost her. That's when you love her more than you love yourself= that's when you are fucked.

Some bros, control well, or just didn't meet the one yet, or never will, some met the one and struggling to stay sane.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment