View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
LunaPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

In HCMC now. Made the mistake of staying in D1. The Disco music made it hard to sleep.

Was walking along Bui Vien and was solicited by a girl for massage at 150k. Told me can discount to 100k. First tell tale sign.

Anyway, her boobs sizes looks good. Full B and her face gum me. So went in to her shop. She act blur on the discount. Anyway, did not kick up a fuss and paid 150k.

Went up to level 3 and the steps up we're really narrow. Asked me to take off everything and kept massage my backside. Lol. 2nd tell tale sign.

She actually did some basic massage for around 20 mins. No piano. All these while, I did not try to be cheeky. Turn over and she continued her massage for another 10mins. Eventually, she cannot stand it as I have not been cheeky. Starts to touch my bird bird and asked if I want happy ending. Quoted me 1.2m for bbbj and upper body naked.

Told her I only wanted to fuck and nothing else. Kept declining me. So I said nevermind then, I don't want bbbj or hi. Can just end the massage. She kept proposing me with the bbbj and hi and I think she was desperate enough to accept when I offered her 400k. Finished off with a hj (no bbbj) and managed to suck her nice boobs. Paid her 500k eventually.

Wechat has alot of girls soliciting and like the Bros here mentioned, many are okts or the photos are either fake or heavily PSed. Had to reject one when she turn up. Before Meetup, she quoted me 1.2m and I bargained it to 600k. With that price, I still have to reject her when we eventually meet up. That's how bad the quality is.