View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonk View Post
Feel free to defend her but what I am sharing is through personal experience and advices from kakis with 26. She is an ambitious fisher but maybe too young so you can actually spot many signs of her lies to you and if she claim you to be her lover. Her moral ground is actually very low and many lies.. just that when you are in love with her, you will want to accept so as to keep her. One way girls attract guys is through emotional postings. After every emotional postings, she will be getting a lot sympathy and maybe gifts from her followers and maybe booking to bring back those fishes getting off the hooks..

Many people initially told be she is a nice girl and do not ask for gifts. But she is actually doing it in a very sly manner unfortunately. Once she realised that you cannot get her what she wanted, you may start to be left in the cold. Of if she knows you money is drying up. For those rich guy who is still pumping her with money, you will always get her attention and responses on chat.

I thought only I can pump her as I am the lover but later I found out there are people who she is fishing were also doing it. I am not her only person she claimed to like. Any promises is meant to be broken, so do not be stupid. Always claiming to be poor and just wanted to build house for family but story can change to wanting to buy cars and a lot luxurious items.

If you are still her lover or previous lover, welcome you to share if you are getting the same treatment. And if she saying the same kind of things to you

At the end, it is money that wins the game she will just be a toy of the rich.
i dont know about all these.. but i managed to pump her on my first night.. she was very green and didnt seem experienced, quite tight and under mileage sensitive pussy.