Thread: KTV Kakis
View Single Post
Old 26-06-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackpackyyy View Post
Went to Level 9 and here’s my review:

Large large quantity of girls whenever i walk to the toilet I see at least 10-15 girls loitering at the seats and the pool table. Rooms are smaller than other joints and the toilets abit further than other places as well.
Playability for me was alright and butterfly timings was also okay, tips and mami charges are the standard 100 now. Now comes the downside which is the drinks and mandatory $26 snacks(fruits & tidbits) plus they charge 10% + 7% on top of your bill which could add up to quite abit especially if you order bottle which is an additional $50+ just on those charges alone. All in all an okay joint but now there are many many other places to explore and we need not stick to one certain place unless you got KC-ed by a girl at that particular joint haha
I went once and nvr went back again, playability really see luck and sometimes it's the girl that make the choice whether she wants to act naughty or not to you.

In flat sense, too overpriced after paying the exorbitant bill, tips to girl, mummy etc.

It was my friend who brought us there on grounds of knowing the staff and mummy there, but after the night he also commented it's too overpriced compared to when we went empire.