View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all
Re: Asian Women Fuckability Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
I have bad experience with Taiwanese girls before, so they are not on my top 10 of Asian girls to fuck. Although, I have to say that some Taiwanese girls are damn hot. I am from the old school SAF (1980s era), and back then, we used to go to Taiwan every year for Starlight. After that R & R in Taipeh, and cheong Taiwanese girls, and really, that is where my opinion of Taiwanese women comes from. Not impressed. But I suppose a lot has changed since then.
I think with all nationalities, there are always hits and misses. I piak-ed a young airbnb owner in hualien. Very daring and sweet. Looks about 7/10.
I booked a private room only but the whole house only have me and her. After we piak already, I can chill in the living room and soak in the tub together. She even ferry me around on her scooter.