Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ilXiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex dolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Nice, i almost bought a sanhui, in fact sanhui was the first doll company i got attracted to. But now im looking at xycolo

JY doll also look good to me, good and cheap but dunno real thing that good anot so i hold back
Sanhui Sinodoll XYCOLO are like Redmi , mid range . powerful value for money.

The more expensive one like 人造人 and 美造人 are like the flagship. They are very realistic.

catdoll for loli.

JY have local version and export version. Export version generally have better quality skeleton.

Sanhui is good if you like blowjob. Their tongue and inner structure is well made, and mouth made to withstand. Actually their doll is made more for sex.

Xycolo 153cm have pre order back in 2019 May . It was damn cheap with very cute face. Like about 7k RMB .

Btw, dont go for 145cm . Go for at least 158 and above, or else sex you can't see anything most of the time.

There are many people who bought the doll just for sex and regretted it immediately after. That's why there is alot brand new doll are sold in the 2nd hand market.

They are heavy and dead fish. If you don't grow into her, you will just keep the doll on the shelf or sell them or something.

There are other that collect them for hobbies beside sex. They clean them, dress them and take photograph with them. It's like they have a own house made to keep them or something.

I hope you think this through before you own one. It is extremely tedious to sell the doll away. Even disposed of takes so much effort.

I remember I have to get rid of my exdoll 145- back in 2019 because my girlfriend found out about it during a video call and I have to get rid of it.

Anyway you will still need real sex even after you get the doll.

Hoping this July JB will open again.