View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 4
Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!
Re: Young Milf - My Wife’s Hot Mum

JOLENE-“ Ryan!?" She suddenly called me and woke me up from my deep thought. "let's go, show me what you got, hahaha !"
She laughed as i clumsily do my stretching with my fat belly.

ME-“Ah ya."

Jolene dipped into the shallow side of the pool like a graceful swan. If only I can make her my swan in my bed. Anyway, I got into the pool and we both made a few rounds separately as warm up. I acted like a novice, flipping and flapping like a kid.

As expected she only know the simple moves like frog and a novice freestyle.

ME-“YOU READY FOR THE RACE ?”

JOLENE-“HAHA! It is still early for you to back out.” Jolene laughed

ME-“No way !! The loser must do ANYTHING the winner request for. “

JOLENE-“Haha, get ready for your forfeit.” She said cockily

1,2,3 — GO!

She gracefully glided forward with her the breast stroke. I followed closely behind, watching her sexy butt underwater.

As we approach the finish line, I turned my turbo jet and easily finish way ahead of her.

ME-“ HAHA! Never judge a book by its cover. I may not run fast. But in water, I am a submarine.” I finally get to show off

JOLENE- " Wa Ryan, can't believe that you are so good in swimming.” She appeared shocked

ME-“now miss loser, to punish you for being so cocky...you OWE ME, ONE BIG WISH. ” I winked at her

JOLENE-“Fine !” She reluctantly admit defeat.

To
Be continued