Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Once the PRCs are released from their lockdown n able to travel again... The whole world will see a sudden surge in tourism n this time in Thailand I reckon they can't wait to splash their cash even more...
You really worship the PRCs..... however times have changed.
With the currency controls recently imposed by XJP..... PRCs are no longer the free spending tourists of those past years. Even if they have the cash to splash...... many are afraid to show off their wealth now as they will be in big trouble if they cannot explain their money sources.

Many "rich" PRCs have "disappeared" and their assets confiscated by the state. That is what happens once you are under investigation in PRC..... no need to wait for conviction.