Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Sliceman is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by euritage View Post
Medical report? You mean you have the report to show you are infected but you don’t attach it here? Then you want who to believe you brother? Who today don’t know how to mosaic photo. if it’s true, you can simply mosaic out your name and other sensitive details and just put out the report here. If I were the one to kanna Syphilis, I confirm first thing will attach the report here and demand an answer from the OKT and request the lady to stop working and get checked first in case it affect other bros as well. Such an obvious sabotage attempt from a low life and low pointer account who obviously is a fucking sabotage clone account. Why, now 7th month, biz is bad in your dome is it, or you doing Euro girl bad biz so here to sabo TS. Don’t talk so much, got any evidence please show it before talking any lanjiao cock. Fucking low life idiot.
You talk with no brain.. I would stuck my lanjiao in your mouth and let you taste it.
If you don't believe go try Mary. Don't kpkb without check. Typical keyboard warrior..

Last edited by Sliceman; 30-07-2022 at 02:48 PM.