View Single Post
Old 27-01-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 808 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
Revisited the dao Viet ML and I think I managed to unlock more of this gem.Her massage seemed to have gotten better. Gave me a solid rub on my back, neck and butt. My hands were placed on my inner thigh and butt when she massaged me near my head and she did not object. When she was working on my d***, I lifted her top and fondle her hard after I slipped my hand in. After a good 10min or so, she began licking my nipples while I started to explore south. Her gym pants a bit tight, i tried pulling it down but couldnt.didnt sensed her objecting too so maybe other bros may have better luck. I then ended with me rubbing her clit from outside the pants. sill shiok though it would be better if I could pull her pants down..😏 . her looks seemed to grow on me more , though same as always not much smile from her.
This ML will ask for further surcharge for inside top roaming. Not worth it IMHO. Beautiful, but plasticky, flower vase kind of beauty.