View Single Post
Old 27-01-2024, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unlocking dao dao looking cold cold MLs

I'm a regular for my masseur. Icy looking and cold attitude towards most of her customers but very little girl when with me. My massage money mostly go to her with a few excursions outside here and there.

My experience with her is that she finds that im not as ham sup as the usual customers. She find me respectful of her and don't do what cheekopeks (not saying im not ah!) do on first or 2nd visit. Anything beyond is all due to heat of the moment and we struck a chord and find each other compatible for sex. No extras paid. Just happily enjoying each other's body.

My previous unlock also like that. Talk about her family, kids etc etc... fetch her to work and be her first customer blah blah blah to make her feel comfortable. Then bam! one fine day i ask her "Do you like me?" she don't want to answer me and clear towels out of the room. I dress up... She came back into the room and give me a kiss on my lips and ran away sheepishly without collecting any tips. The rest is history

Both knew I'm not single and can't be with me but if the chemistry is right, they also need somebody here to TLC them during their 2 or 4 year stay here before they return home. The kind i find are not those want to drain you financially kind. They don't mind earning their own money but have a sincere guy who serve as an outlet for them to seek advice, opinions and sex!

Need to find new ice queen to unlock soon though! LOL!