View Single Post
Old 19-07-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Perhaps was posted somewhere but let me enquire, the TM30 how do you get questioned or caught? Upon exit at immigration counter at airport?
The mentioned TM30 is not for yourself...so no need to worry about exiting the airport and being questioned. if we are leaving, they only check for overstay or under any Wanted list, and the rest they dont care..

By right has all along be around and only the hotel had been doing it..
they will copy the passport and tm card(arrival card)and send to the immigration to inform the mentioned guest is staying in the said hotel for that period of time.
But now what they enforce is on condo(Airbnb) or doing local homestay, or even with your gf house...they the owner of the property need to make the report via person in C.W or by online(need to register to get username/password) to login. Once report within 24hrs, thats it, nothing more..but...if in anyways they manage to know the said person was not reported staying in the premises, the owner will be fined ...from a few thousands thb to tens of thousands thb , price may vary...
so to said, for those in visa, whatever visa also same, the property owner need to do the report to the immigration with 24hrs upon arrival or stay.
On the other hands, as i always mentioned - logic in thai brings you to no where..this is something which dont make any sense at all to me..becos those in visa has already reported where they are staying..
But always no harm to call and check by yourself...
Requirements from Departments in Thailand can varies from person to person depend on their daily mood...

I'M CIM KING