View Single Post
Old 23-07-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

quote from you "I also asked if marriage how Long can I stay. They say max 3 months only. After 3 months I have to go back and come back. So would like to ask anyone having marriage visa if u stay 3 months and back and go again to extend ur 30days will immigration ask you qns?"

they say 3 mths is becos, the marriage visa will take from 6 weeks to 8 weeks to approve n get it..
so when you enter visa free, allow to have 30+30(extention) is not enough..
need to bring all relevant docs to C.W while still in 30 days visa free stay, go to CW, tell counter want get extention stay to apply for marriage visa, will get Q letter C , between re entry permit and the 90 days counter.. will do some interview after submit docs n blah blah..then get the addition 3 months stay in kingdom, then after which go apply for marriage visa at the other end submit doc n wait for it...

With marriage visa, they will not ask question when you re-enter the kingdom..
FUCK Hell, my wife is waiting for me to do "HOmework" leh...

I'M CIM KING