View Single Post
Old 24-08-2013, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!
Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraman63 View Post
Hehe....don't ever believe what they say 100%(especially nelly)...I'm very sure she is not getting married...she is the type byk cerita dusta punya... But I don't care as long as I have got what I wanted.... Hehe
Yup lavender only lasted 1 day in amansari ... She wasnt aware over there most of the girls provide full package... All her customers that day just wanted to kongkek her... Hahaha
Gigi is the rare one... Honest type..she is back in Kelantan looking after her umi...
ya, setuju sama kamu.

NL who work in this line is used to earning good money, suddenly ask them get married and later do low pay job maybe they won't be contented unless they found a rich husband.

My impression about nelly is that at times she can be very nakal but also gatal that is what I love about her.... If you happens to know where she works, kindly enlighten us...

By the way just curious what is your maximum achievement from her service ?

Gigi may look jujur tapi she can be very wild on another side of her.
My impression is she is sincere, quiet and also "an ideal wife" type of girl.
wow miss her really man, hope she return could help to bring up the atmosphere in gp...