View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omax View Post
To TS, did your wife find out about your once off or prolonged relationship/s or both.

Women react differently to once off than to relationships.
however as I see it, she is still in it with you but need time to balance herself.

Sometimes I wonder if women knows their partner will inevitably have extras outside, but is content as long as they don't find out and the family is not neglected or compromised.
Thank you for your reply too.. yes, i feel she's still in our relationship, but she's cooled off much, not put so much effort into maintaining the relation, we still go out as a family n do family things together, not like going to implode n divorce soon, just that things not so fun as before..
To those who talk about counselling, yeah we went to imh see counselling, n the counsellor spoke to us individually n as a group, we put into practice the suggestion n its a work in progress.. one thing the counsellor said n which i rem is, don't give up, do things like we used to when its fun n the healing will start with time..
So if is in our biological makeup or whatever reason, each of us hv our reason to do what we did, n we reap ehat we sowed, so whether good or bad after effects, its a experience to not forget.. that's life..