View Single Post
Old 30-08-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all
Re: Pickup Ladies at Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
revisiting this thread, any bros here club and hunt alone successfully? What is the scene like? i want to try but afraid i’ll just end up been awkward alone in the club and scoring nothing.
I'm a quitter, left sg almost 20 years ago.

My job required me to travel very often. In some evenings, and often during weekends, I'm alone, therefore go pubbing alone.

In fact, my scores were often when I go pubbing alone (of course not scoring every trip, hahaha). It seems those gals feel safer & lower their guard when the guy is alone, less likely to harm them?

Being the lone clubber, and I don't wanna any trouble to affect my job, I don't approach the gals. The gals approached me instead, and then just be friendly & gentleman, can also offer to buy some drinks too. That's how I scored.

Maybe I'm used to it, don't feel awkward pubbing alone anymore. In fact, if I'm located at a particular city for some time, say after a few weeks, the club staffs may know me already. Any pub / club that I like or happy with, I'll likely make it my regular joint! (lazy to hunt around too much)

I was known to travel to another city during weekends, stay in that other city, just to go drinking in that particular pub !

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists