View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 5
UncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

It has been ages since I had good time with a super young Gal like this Lollipop.

This OKT was fastest reply among those I sent out for request.

Had her yesterday.
I took a taxi to Lollipop place
Wait for SMS reply to walk to the private apartment.

One look at Lollipop, made me feel younger.
Lollipop lools like those new student entering poly or JC

The photo matched her real person 85%
The nude pic here real 100%

Lollipop's body was soft and fair
I kissed and licked her smooth Skin.
I also gave her a good painting. It has been a long since I eat such a sweet abalone. My tongue went into her pussy, and sucked as much "holy"juice from this syt. I feel she like my "eating" too.

Lollipop gave me short BBBJ before I put the condom on , and inserted my big fat old stick into her tight tight wet pussy.

1st did her on lotus position, Open her legs wild open, I pushed my old fat stick as deep as I can into her pussy. Looking her biting lips expression pumped up my drilling pace.

Switched her in cow girl,and let my old hands cupped on her firm boobs, held her small sensitive nipples between my 2nd and 3rd fingers.
Drill her again.

Switched her to kneel on 4, Held by her slim waist size,while I drill her deep and I witnessed her grabbing the mattress tightly. I can heard her young moaning sound. With last few deep and heavy drilling, I finished my 1st and final shot. ( Did not go for 2nd shot as I need to save for another day)

Even with that strong aircon blowing, I was sweating like a big wild boar by drilling this young lollipop. lollipop gave me a soft legs massage per my request. She looks sexy with a towel wrapped around her.

I took a long rest before went off.

Having sex with this young lollipop is good, old man like me needs a lot of stamina.

Money is just a secondary.

Dun think I'm old, I not that old yet.