View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider0721 View Post
Jenny from emmaneulla

Looks: 8.5/10 same as in pic and feel like little gal type

Body: 9/10 Smooth tight skin with B natural boobs just nice for her body frame

French: 10/10 French her during FJ and u will know what i mean!

Shower: 7/10 SOP as per usual

Pussy: 8/10 Odourless & Sensitive clit loves being licked.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Takes it like a champ. Deepthroat !!!

FJ: 9/10 She gets turn on so easily and she's so wet that no lube is required and She's tight and can see that she's enjoying herself throughout the session. Fired my 1st shot within 20mins of pumping. She told me she cum-ed twice during the 20mins. Showered and cuddle with a small massage before going into round 2 and started off with BBBJ in 69 and arousing her pussy and clit before things get heated up and she rides me in cowgirl followed by a few other positions and this round sex is getting even better because we know how to enjoy each other and finishing in doggy. I was left dead for the next 10mins just by hugging her and before proceeding to shower and a finale massage and kisses by her before i bid her goodbye.

Attitude: 9/10 accommodating, patient and hardworking with very high gfe.

RTF: Source for more VIT M just for her! We hitted off well.
When you booked her? Stable reopen?

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.