View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
bombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 💞Sensual Lynn💞

This is a rtf FR that she deserves it as her service standards are in tip top condition(no horse run). After the adv transfer to her, I rush down to her destinated location and She welcomed me in her hot pants where I can see those sexy bouncy butts of hers and her transparent top.

When inside the room she really is friendly n she even offer me a can of coke with some small talk to get the flow moving forward. Once strip to our birthday suit, she guide me inside the toilet to wash me clean clean, in between still give me a mind blowing BBBJ(Sorry guys I m a sucker for this).

After all the clean clean, we proceed to the bed for somemore on bed action which she never fail me since I met her from day 1, she also gave me a very good n passionate french kissing during session which don’t give you those mechanical feeling. She got me all hard up n I quickly tell her to caps on where she will ride me like a wild cowgirl. Request for her to turn around n doggie her all the way to heaven. The view of her ass n the piak piak sound of my balls hitting her ass made me came so hard n shiok. Even after the session she is still so friendly n we follow up by some small chit chat.

Dear Bros out there, pls do treat this nice gem well as she is indeed a nice girl to talk to n service wise very accommodating and she is not really a time watcher also.

Last edited by bombweister; 25-01-2018 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Additional