View Single Post
Old 28-11-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 11
lynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 💞Sensual Lynn💞

Thanks dear for the lovely FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterquicker View Post
Like many other business services, Dr. Lynn operates on the similar principle of delivering good customer experience at a reasonable cost. You have a problem & if you seek Dr Lynn for help, you pay for her services. Customers should abide to the simple business ethnics & show some respect for Dr. Lynn & themselves. Yet, there will be some who just couldn't understand this simple business equation & try all kinds of funny tricks like refusing to pay rejection fees, calling degrading names etc ... It is just shocking to hear stories of how people can ask for discounts & bargain for it? You don't ask for discount if you choose to dine in a michelin restaurant right?

Anyway, i requested for a massage with 1 bbbj and she came to fetch me in a tight sexy dress. She is a good conversationalist during the session & always ensuring the right pressure is applied. She massaged in her undies & there are times that her pussy is so close to my face, instant hard-on.

I was waiting patiently for the bbbj part. There is so much anticipation on whether it will turn out as awesome in her reviews. The results is amazing & it is true that her mouth is like a vacuum. She suck my soft dick so hard that it harden within 5 secs while her tongue licked the tip area of my dick. It seems that she knows all the pleasurable spots & continuously 'attacks' them. She was face fucking my dick and occasionally slapping my dick to her tongue. I have to breathe to control so that I would not cum too quickly. Before i can calm down, she started deep-throating & the sight of her lips swallowing my entire dick was too arousing. i started to thrusting my hip towards her mouth & she coordinated the movement so that she can engulf all of my dick. although this went on for another 10 mins, she was very patient about it & i cum in her mouth violently. She just smile & continue to milk the last drop before cleaning things up for me. If you have a tight budget, just go for the bbbj. it is really as amazing as the reviews

bbbj: 10/10
massage: 8/10
overall experience: 9/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by temasekguy View Post
So here it goes.

Took a plunge and book Lynn for an early morning slot after reading online reviews here and on her page. Didn't start off well enough as she needed extra half hr before I could go up - to doll up as she said.

Upon coming up she was dressed in a short green dress. Very relaxed ambient, no rush kind of feeling with her. Had me showered by myself, then she went into the toilet. And she came out in one sexy night gown lingerie.

And this is where my world was turned upside down. She may not be everyone's cup of tea when it comes to looks but I dig that adult actress Lucy Lee (not Liu) eyes. Very oriental, loved it. Sloppy kisses, licks to my ears and neck, hands over my tests and are - this girl was everywhere. Her tongue was as wet as her pussy. Beautiful flowers on the latter too.

The foreplay took so much out of me that by the time bonking came I've used pretty much slot of rushed blood. Took it as a compliment when she commented on my size but no use since it went all hard during the initial stages I could barely keep up with those tight pussy muscles. You fellas better be rock hard. Period.

I finally have up and had her CIM. Slapping shaft on her tongue alternating with deep throats and spitting, I shot straight into those mouth and lips.

Incredible body, perfect sized tits with gorgeous nips and areolas. And that butt.

RTF. Fo sho'.