View Single Post
Old 19-02-2020, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

This week was trying around Hanoi but not much luck;
Went to Hanoi Hotel, half the girls not working as they said due to virus most girls stayed in HCM. Then went straight to Oasis 1, manager bring me to girls rest area when he heard I’m from SG but only 5-6 girls. Paid 600K to counter. Pick one and she ask for $2M for FJ and $1.5M for BBBJ and I nego 1.5M for FJ and 1M for BBJ. End up she prefer the 1M for bbbj and get to finger her suck her breasts.

In HCM now and went NPK walk through whole street, left and right about 10 hot toc and each has about 4 girls. Pick the one beside 111B and as usual 400k pair the girls and she’ll remove bra and panties while she BBBJ you can finger her but don’t allow CIM. Bed really dirty and they keep reusing 2 miserable wet tissue ... looks more like the SG Petain Street style of really low end. If you want quick release don’t care too much about beauty (most 5/10 and lucky if you fine 6/10) still a okay place. Come back hotel I scrub clean my body and change all clean clothes.

Went to walking street tonight at 11pm and quite happening, walk the small lanes with lots of massage shops too. Many pretty girls drinking beer around tables and some look like hunting for clients. Didn’t approach them (will do so next time) and see if they’re really there hunting for men. Then walk ass many hotels in one road diagonal with walking street and saw a few super chio walk into a hotel (forgot the name), the pimp outside saw me and keep wanting to show me photos from his phone. Of course I never believe them but maybe tomorrow or next trip walk around that hotel and follow the girls in. Not sure if anyone has such experience and you follows the girls or pimps?
Was curious, so many chio bu giving brochures asking you to go massage at the lanes ... anyone tried? What service do you get and how much? I’ll find opportunity to try and see what happens, but appreciate if anyone can share experience?
Shall update more next time, will be here monthly from now .... everything suddenly so expensive.