Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Graffiti168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Was is Ho Chi Minh City for a few days.

Day 1: Minh Minh Tam
I actually visited Minh Minh Tam once before and had a pleasant experience so it was my first stop this trip. Prices have gone up to 650k for the VIP room from 600k. The girl was pretty enough. She spoke a little English and we chatted a bit. As the bath was being prepared I waited in the sauna. Once ready I was bathed from head to toe, front and back before being led to the massage table. The massage was the best of the 3 places I visited in Ho Chi Minh. As far as I’m aware this is a strictly HJ place. She kept her uniform on but my hands roamed freely. Afterwards I was washed again and dried before changing back to my clothes. I tipped 650k. The whole session took a little over an hour which is shorter than how long my first visit lasted. Would probably repeat again.

Day 2: Queen Bee/Apple Pen
Walked into Queen Been around 4pm Thurs. and was immediately greeted by one of the girls. I asked for a lineup. There were around 15 girls available at the time. My first choice didn’t look too happy and avoided eye contact so I selected someone else. Paid 500k before being led upstairs in the elevator. Showered myself before the massage started. The weakest massage ever lasted about 5 minutes before she popped the question “you want extra service?” 1M for full service. She popped out her breasts and took off her panties but kept her uniform on. This is strictly a fuck and get lost joint. I was in and out of the place in about 30 mins. I prefer slow GFE sessions so probably won’t repeat.

Day 3: Phung Thuy
Arrived at Phung Thuy around 12:30pm. The place appeared empty. I choose the VIP room for 500k. The room was comparable to the ones at Minh Minh Tam. The girl was nice but not my type. I was offered to sit in the sauna but I declined. I was washed head to toe and front and back. The massage was ok. There was some pinching and stuff which I haven’t experienced before. When I was on my stomach she popped out her breasts and started the body massage and licking. This continued for a bit when I flipped over. She put one leg on the massage table and moved her pants aside giving me the ok to finger. She alternated between a HJ and BBBJ. Unfortunately I was unable to finish and ended it. Tipped 500k. I was there about an hour total. May repeat to try my luck with a different girl but definitely not at the top of my list.

In summary I would likely stick with Minh Minh Tam or one of its sister locations.