Old 11-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

I take the MRT to work everyday and it sure is crowded, nowadays. I remember the one time that I was squeezed between 2 men, one in front of me facing me (what a position) and another one behind me facing my back.

As the train approached AMK, it got more crowded. I had to move one step back. On doing that, I felt my bums pressing against the groin of the guy behind me and there was definitely a hardness there and it felt quite large. I looked back at him and he stared at me as if nothing was happening. He looked to be a Filipino in his early 20s.

On arriving at Toa Payoh, more passengers rushed in, pushing the guy in front even closer to me and his body pressed on mine. My breasts were crushed by his large atheletic body. We were about the same height And he was drop dead gorgeous. He wore a nice pastel purple long sleeved shirt with grey neck tie. His hair were nicely combed. When he saw me scanning him, he flashed me a smile - a smile so infectious it melted my heart.

Every now and then I could feel him grinding his groin against my crotch (and remember, we were about the same height) but I pretended not to notice anything. I placed my hand to cover my crotch. He became bolder and actually started to pressed his whole weight on me. His crotch was now tightly pressed against my hand and I could feel the hardness of his erect cock. When I looked at him, he gave me a cheeky wink. I smiled back.

Slowly, I turned my hand around so that his erection was now pressed against my palm. I stealthily began to fondle his hardness. He felt large enough to make any girl happy. Soon, it was time for us to get off at Raffles Place. Before we exited the station, we exchanged numbers although we have not had the chance to meet up yet.

At the time of re-posting this, he called me and we have arranged to meet next week for dinner.