View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Bro, this forum is not only FL forum.. you do know it consist of other sub-topics too right? Having this old account doesnt mean i have to join all sub-forums... i have always been in the sharing pics private forum, and not this dome forum.. not everyone will join sbf to get chickens lah..

Instead of picking on what i dun know about, how about you help out bros who are new here not grt cheated by these china scammers.. i realise not only me leh.. u see so many bros here pointed out already... lol
ok I take back my words, you are right some don't really come to this part of the forum.

Not much I can do to help, except bump this thread, and if you go to any DOME check for threads for these and read them.

Like I said, those scammers pay the marketing agents to list in their website and in SBF. The boss (of SBF) needs to make some money from the advertisers too, so they don't get involved. At least the boss is gentleman enough to let us post the real experiences.