View Single Post
Old 15-01-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
there's enough dumbF stories out there in the matters of the heart thread. i've had my fair share of stupidity also. but just quote you the easy to relate ones.

was in the middle of a back massage the ML picks up to answer the phone presumably his BF on the line checking on her. she tells him she's watching TCS channel 8 drama at home and stoning at home

another incident with another ML. about to start the happy ending with my didi.. another phonecall of a packet rice oldman checking on her girl. she said she's thinking of him at the moment. WTF ?!

therefore don't believe those sweet talking SMS with kiss kiss or miss u or horny talk like u damn handsome. ur didi v hard etc meant to boost ur ego & make u cum fast. its all meant to f u ur brain & give them money
I reveal one old secret.

The actual bfs and Husbands are from China, I believe most of you have heard stories and familiar with the list of mls that I engaged that also have all rtc. The answer is not a single singaporean succeed in a long term relationship with ml.

The truth is mls treat all their customers some sort of 傻逼,and only want money. All I engaged are either pregnant, married or single with bf with a someone from china.

That's what I want to reveal to all so call bfs or wannabe. There is no true love only pain and emptiness cos they are sucking you dry so they can have a good future that really doesn't involved those who help them.

Do you know when I start writing this it comes from my heart? No prejudice to anyone or against anyone . I don't stop bros who go visit wls for a good time have fun play around. But coming to visit mls for affection is strictly no, I just don't encourage this . Maybe you can treat affection casually but never seriously.

I hope people believe what I say and understand is no good to visit mls just for affection.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 15-01-2017 at 01:48 AM.