View Single Post
Old 17-02-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Haha did u kana ask to fly kite by mtw girls?
U seems so defensive and even stage me as lao jiao or hero? When ur ID is more senior.
Hahahaha....
No, I didn't ask to fly kite because they dont have a chance to do that to me.
I dont have the time and money to splurge on them. We both have our own agendas.
They just wash my hair and massage my neck. I pay and go. I can have better ROI somewhere.
Through the years, we became friends and laugh over the development of the salon scene.

Quote:
Cannot get the girl and say the guy stupid on his spending meh? Who are u to comment on people's spending habit? u all can choose to stay at home and pcc what.....who ask u all got down mtw and see those guys liao sore eyes then come here and whine?
You are attacking with no logical sense and I guess whatever I said will deem as defensive to you.

Quote:
U all damm funny...salon girls has been around for the longest time...probably since some of your father's era.
I didnt bother to check your ID, Base on the way you write, you act and talk like some lao jiao