View Single Post
Old 13-03-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 16
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: RollyPolly
Gal: JJ

I book but timing not suitable, so I booked the next day. Reache the location n have to wait a while for her to tidy up. When i enter room she greated me like I'm her husband. She asked me to shower 1st or massage 1st. I Blueballs too long so ask for shower fast. she help me shower n my gun started to harden after a few rubb..... So long no such feeelllll.. OMG I feel alive..

After shower we had a very long battle.. i start by 5 min foreplay n 69. Due too blockage i was not able to fire, but she very hard working in cowgirl stance, we minimun used 5-6 different posture n lasted 30min than finally mange to clear the blockage.

Looks: 7/10
BooBs: B Cup
Body: /Slim+ 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 but too short
FJ: 9/10 Very hard working!!!! Cowgirl very PRO!!!
RTF: If she stay long enough for me to recover.
Damage: 160/2/90 A bit high (last time budget bonk 100/2/90) but due to inflation n supply, I bellieve the price will adjust once the Stable come back in full force.

Last edited by kodsetthee; 13-03-2022 at 09:27 PM.